Why you should have stair lifts for seniors? Do you have a senior in your life that is struggling to get up and down the stairs?
Stairs can be a difficult obstacle for seniors. In fact, over 50% of people over the age of 75 have difficulty climbing stairs.
If you have a senior in your life that is struggling to get up and down the stairs, it is time you considered a stair lift. Find out more about it by reading this article until end., and how to make sure your home is safe for them. In this blog we also have an article about best stair lift for home that you might want to read about it.
What Is Stair Lift
Most of us take stairs for granted. We use them every day without thinking about it. But what if there was a way to help those who can’t climb stairs? Stair lift manufacturers say that with their products they are able to assist people in staying independent longer by giving them access to all of their homes.
This means they are safer at home. They also give the elderly a new sense of freedom and independence as they are no longer confined to one floor or room. If you want to find out more about step lift for home, you can find out that too in this blog!
Who was the inventor of the stair lift?
C.C. Crispen, a Pennsylvania entrepreneur in the 1920s, designed the contemporary stair lift.
How long does the installation of a stair lift take?
The first step in purchasing a stair lift is to have your property professionally assessed to see if installation is feasible. If this is the case, the stair lift specialist will propose the most appropriate model for your space. In this blog, we also have an article about what is the best stairlift company that you might want to read about it.
According to Bill Schwartz of 101 Mobility in Kansas City, Missouri, this in-home consultation normally lasts 30 to 60 minutes and is an excellent time for the firm to answer your questions and concerns regarding pricing, design, safety, and unique features.
Once you’ve chosen a design and the product becomes available, installation may take as little as two to five hours. Ordering stair lifts might take up to six weeks if the design is intricate and materials are not readily accessible.
Is it possible to modify my stair lift?
Yes. The majority of firms give basic design and color options; however, some companies charge an extra money to improve the upholstery fabric on the seat and the rail color. Additionally, you may be able to add high-accessibility features to the seat, such as automated folding rails, folding footrests, and motorized swivel chairs that rotate at the touch of a button.
Why You Should Have Stair Lifts For Seniors
Stair lift manufacturers are selling more and more of these devices, but a lot of people are still unsure about whether or not they should get one. Here are the reasons why you should have stairlift for seniors:
- Having a stair lift is one of the best things that can happen to your aging parents or grandparents. There are many benefits and advantages of having a stair lift installed in their home, including:
- No more worrying about falling down stairs when going up or down. A stair lift will provide safety and stability for them as they walk up and down the stairs. They won’t be at risk of falling again. You don’t need to worry anymore because there’s no way they’ll fall now. They can use their stairs safely with a stair lift in place. If they want to go upstairs, they just push it away from them and let it take them where they’re going.
Related Articles For You!
- You may like: Dandelions – A Natural Remedy for Infectious Diseases
- You may enjoy this article about: 6 Amazing Low Cal Vegan Snacks For You to Try
Our Latest Post:
- The Best Cost of Chair Lift in House in 2022
- The Best 3 Stair Escalator for a Home Cost
- Cost of Installing Chair Lift In Home: We Best Prepare To Shell Out Around $4000-$6000!