is it worth to have oxygen generator for home use medical? Air pollution is a major contributor to climate change and health issues. That is why many people turn to oxygen generators to help them breathe easier.
Oxygen is a vital necessity for humans, and as such, oxygen generators or people reference it to oxygen concentrator, have become a popular product for home use. Oxygen generators are not only used in hospitals and emergency rooms, but they are also used in homes.
Find out more about it by reading this article until end. In this blog, we also have an article about best oxygen concentrator for home use that you might want to read about it.
Who Is A Candidate For Oxygen Concentrators?
Only mild to moderately unwell patients with an oxygen saturation level of 90-94 should be dependent on and able to utilize an oxygen concentrator at home. Due to the lack of oxygen, even people with an oxygen saturation level of 85 might choose for one.
Anyone whose oxygen saturation drops below 80-85 may need a greater oxygen flow and will be required to transition to a cylinder or liquid medical oxygen supply.
Oxygen Concentrators Come In A Variety Of Configurations
There are two kinds of continuous flow pumps: continuous flow and pulse dosage. Continuous flow oxygen supplies the same amount of oxygen every minute until it is switched off, regardless of whether the patient is breathing it in or not.
While a pulse dosage oxygen concentrator monitors the patient’s breathing pattern and supplies oxygen when it detects inhalation. In the second situation, the amount of oxygen supplied each minute will fluctuate.
What Is a Concentrator of Oxygen?
An oxygen concentrator is a medical device that supplies more oxygen to the body. If you have a health condition that causes your oxygen level to drop too low, your doctor may prescribe one for you.
It may benefit certain individuals who have difficulty breathing due to disorders such as:
- Before purchasing or using an oxygen concentrator, you must get approval from your physician.
- Using one without consulting them or obtaining a prescription may be risky.
- If the doctor believes a concentrator is appropriate for you, they will advise you on the amount of oxygen to take and the duration of usage.
How Is It Operated?
An oxygen concentrator is not synonymous with an oxygen tank, which supplies either liquid or gaseous oxygen. Rather than that, the concentrator is a machine that draws in ambient air and filters out the nitrogen.
A small tube connects the gadget to your face, delivering pure oxygen to your nostrils through two open prongs. Certain individuals use a facemask to increase the concentration and flow of oxygen.
Concentrators come in two sizes: a larger model for use at home and a smaller, more portable one for use on the move.
Is It Worth To Have Oxygen Generator For Home Use Medical Usage
The idea of having an oxygen generator in your home is a great idea. Many people suffer from respiratory problems, and having this generator in their home can help them breathe more easily. Here are the reasons why it’s worth to have oxygen generator for home use medical:
- Having an oxygen generator at home can save money because of reduced hospital visits and less time spent away from work. This means that your family has the freedom to live life normally again instead of being restricted to the confines of a hospital room.
- You can control how much oxygen you need, depending upon how well you feel. The oxygen generator allows you to adjust the flow of oxygen as you wish. This way, you can decide exactly what amount of oxygen you require. You don’t have to spend hours waiting for a nurse to give you oxygen if you know exactly what you need.
- If you’re suffering from a chronic illness or disease, then it is likely that you’ll experience some sort of discomfort. With an oxygen generator, you won’t need to worry about spending several days in bed. By switching on the machine whenever you need oxygen, you’ll be able to enjoy yourself in no time.
- If you’ve been prescribed a mask to wear during sleep, you won’t need it any longer. An oxygen concentrator automatically adjusts to suit your needs, so you can rest peacefully knowing that you’ll always receive sufficient amounts of oxygen.
Related Articles For You!
- You may like: The Best Weight Loss Program Is the Most Realistic One
- You may enjoy this article about: Foods That Improve Digestive System Functions
Our Latest Post:
- 3 Superb Pick For Amazon Portable CPAP Machine
- Why You Should Have Portable CPAP Battery
- Is Worth To Have Portable Battery CPAP Machine